True Value Maintenance Person 2nd Shift in Manchester, New Hampshire
Maintenance Person 2nd Shift Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Job ID #:4734 Location:NH-Manchester RDC
Functional Area:Warehouse Department:DISTRB
Position Type:Full-Time Regular Education Required:High School Diploma / GED or equivalent experience
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years Relocation Provided:No
True Value Company, one of the world's largest hardlines wholesalers with more than 4,400 independent retailers in over 60 countries, is looking for an experienced General Maintenance Repair Worker on our second shift.
As part of the True Value team, you will help maintain, service and repair the warehouse in several skills areas including but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, machine servicing, electrical repairs, welding & conveyer maintenance.
• Perform maintenance service and repairs in several skills areas: plumbing, carpentry, machine servicing, electrical repairs, installations, welding and conveyer maintenance
• Perform all work within established safety standards; is responsible for managing own work and work around others with utmost adherence to good safety practices avoiding injury, damage or cost to the company.
• May be called upon to work with vendors to provide needed services, with appropriate approvals and within established time and budget parameters.
• H.S. diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three to five years of related experience in mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and building maintenance. Experience in a warehouse or similar environment is preferred.
• Preventive Maintenance experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must have the ability and be willing to learn to operate material handling equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
• Must have good attention to detail
• Able to pass a pre-employment skills test, employment/criminal background check and drug screen.
•Ability to bend, climb, lift up to 25 lbs regularly, 50 lb frequently and 100 pounds occasionally. •Must be able to work over time, on holidays, weekends and respond to emergencies during non scheduled work hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.